- Grateful Hearts is committed to the War on hunger. Whether it is providing meals for deployed soldiers families, delivering food to shut-ins, or providing a refrigerator for a single mom in need, Grateful Hearts mission is to see that none of our neighbors go hungry, ever.
- Serving Orange County and the greater Los Angeles areas, Grateful Hearts currently assists well over 50,000 individuals each year, not including the over 80 outside agencies who also receive ongoing assistance from Grateful Hearts including Veteran Services, Child and Family Services, several Mental Health Agencies, among others.
- International aid is also a priority for Grateful Hearts. Food items, Furniture and pallets full of new clothing, flip flops, over the counter medicine, medical supplies, vitamins, lotions and hygiene items are sent to both Grateful Hearts in Tecate, Mexico and Grateful Hearts in Nicaragua. These items are then distributed to the poor and disenfranchised via hospitals, orphanages, churches and women's jails.
General Donation Fund:
- General Donation: Grateful Hearts currently rents out 4,500 square feet of warehouse space to be able to distribute to the needs in the community. Although Grateful Hearts operates with the help of hundreds of volunteers, the utilities must be paid and certain necessary expenses must be made to accomplish the mission.
- Shipping Truck. Grateful Hearts currently uses a donated 1985 Mac Truck to pick up furniture donated to The Storehouse. Grateful Hearts needs a new shipping truck that could be used to pick up and deliver donated furniture and large household items with a lift gate (bobtail truck).
The Benefit to You for Partnering with Grateful Hearts through donations:
- Your donation will help provide food and clothing for a multitude of families. You will help touch the lives of thousands which will affect and shape their lives forever. With your participation, people's lives will be incredibly impacted, causing them to rise up and be all that they were created to be.
- You will also receive an IRS tax-write off from the federal and state government. Grateful Hearts is a non-profit organization, Internal Revenue Code, Section 501(c)(3), Tax ID 33-0905753.
Credit card donations are welcome, however, due to the processing costs associated with using a credit card, use of checking or savings accounts for e-giving is greatly appreciated.
If you have questions please contact us directly at (562) 431-0880 or e-mail us at email@example.com.