Summer Blast is our Creative Arts, Sports, and Enrichment Camp for children who will enter first (1st) grade through seventh (7th) grade in the new school year with one class for children entering Kindergarten and a class for those who have completed Preschool or VPK. It is designed to provide a safe environment in which children can learn life skills in a Christ-centered place while having fun. The children in performance classes (marked with a *PC) will have the opportunity to show what they have learned, throughout the week, during the Thursday evening performance (July 12, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.). Teachers will send home a reminder with details to these children during the week. Classes are grouped by age and will have a maximum of 20 students unless otherwise noted.
- The cost for the week will be $80.00 per child which includes a camp t-shirt.
- There is a sibling discount of $10 off the first sibling and $20 off each additional sibling. (Example: 3 siblings would pay: $210 total which is $80 1st, $70 2nd and $60 3rd, a savings of $30)
- All children (except WeeBlast and Kindergarten) will be able to take four (4) classes for the week. Each day will begin with a short assembly at 9:00 am. Please arrive at 8:45 am to check children in.
- Please report directly to the Sanctuary Pew labeled with the camper's first class of the day. Nametags will be available at that time.
- Please send a sack lunch with your child every day. Lunch will be at 11:20 am. Water is available. Popsicles will be available for purchase each day for 25 cents. Proceeds support our mission project.
- Please pick up your child(ren) promptly at 2:00 pm. Children will be dismissed from the Sanctuary. Car riders - Please enter the car line on the east side of campus (by the office bldg.) and line cars up around the back of the complex until you reach "The Loading Zone" in the West parking lot next to the Sanctuary. This will help us keep the children safe from crossing traffic. If you are parking and walking on campus to pickup your child, we ask that you park in the Far West Parking Lot. Please come to the door of the Sanctuary to sign out your child. Please bring a photo Id. We will bring your child to you.
- Please fill out a separate registration form for each child attending Summer Blast.
- Wednesday is Wacky Hair and Hat Day! Dress like your favorite Transformers character!
- All students registering by May 25th will be guaranteed their t-shirt size selection and entered in a drawing for a free 2018 Summer Blast registration to be announced the last day.
- Interested in an adult size t-shirt for yourself? Orders must be paid in advance by May 25th to the front office or online at www.ircumc.com.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Linda Benson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (321) 267-7922 x19.
Indian River City UMC
1355 Cheney Hwy
Titusville, FL 32780