Please enter your text-enabled phone number below, so we can text you a three-digit code. You will be asked to enter the code on the following page, to confirm the phone number you enter is correct.
Text2Give Terms of Service
- By signing up for this service, you agree to receive texts and emails regarding usage of and changes to your account. This is not a recurring message service, and you will not receive any marketing or promotional texts.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "REMOVE" to our number. After you send the SMS message "REMOVE" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword FAQ for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Otherwise, this service is free. You will only receive messages confirming changes to your account or use of this service, so the number of texts you receive depends entirely on how often you use Text2Give. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
All donations provided to Whiteville United Methodist Church comply with U.S. laws and regulations.